Sat, 23 Apr|
Quiet, Level 2
Quiet Qiyam 2022 (Ladies Only)
In Surah Al-Qadr verse 2-3 "And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree? The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months." Let's discuss about Laylatul Qadr, keeping up with the momentum of Ramadhan and learn how to build habits for Tahajjud through these final nights together.
Time & Location
23 Apr 2022, 10:00 pm – 24 Apr 2022, 7:00 am
Quiet, Level 2, 717 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 198685
About the event
A safe space of sisters, for sisters, without judgements.
BTY Open Session 2022: This Time I Will Be Better Than Last Ramadhan
What to Expect?
1. Spiritual Reminders: Laylatul Qadr
2. Discussion: Struggles to follow through momentum
3. Practical Tips: Break the cycle and start following through
4. Activity: Habit Building for Tahajjud
5. Ramadhan Special: Qiyamullail
Why Should You Attend?
1. Activities to strengthen the bond between sisters
2. Sharing experiences within the BTY circle
3. Learn and be inspired by one another
4. A safe space for all our sisters, meaningful sisterhood
5. Conducive space to rest and relax, pre-dawn meal (sahur) provided
The BTY Open Sessions; A closed and intimate heart-to-heart session based on the topics that are brought to the floor on a particular theme. An opportunity to share thoughts and experiences as well as coming back to a common ground guidied by chosen verse/hadith.
Admits one pax.$30.00Sold Out
This event is sold out